Thursday, February 28, 2013

Putters and Spiderman Jared Whetten

We went mini golfing with the boys. It was fun. I think that the boys got bored towards the end. I wish that they had more variety for the holes. But all in all we had fun. 
 This is the DAILY view of Camden lately. And I mean every day all day. And usually I have him take it off when we go out. But we were running late today so he had it on all day. He said his name is Spiderman Jared Whetten... He loves the newer cartoon, but what cracks me up is that Netflix has the old cartoon from the 70's, Spiderman and his Amazing Friends, which he loves too. This poor costume though is getting frayed as you can see and the velcro is losing its touch. We may need to buy them in bulk. And sorry about the picture direction. It is what it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...