Monday, April 26, 2010

My latest project

This is one of the conversation cards that I am doing. I got the idea from something called a conversation jar. Where you write down a bunch of questions on strips of paper and put them in a jar on your table. During meals you take turns selecting a question. I decided to make them cuter (idea from yet another blog) So I have been having tons of fun designing a different card for each question. Then I will decorate a cute box to sit on my table.
I love this idea! Some of the questions are serious, some funny. But I think this is a great way to make meal times family times. And you don't have to do it with just family! You can do it with friends that you have over too. Shoot me an email and I will be happy to share if your interested. I can just email you the file. You can just take it to Kinkos or something and get them printed off. It should not cost very much. Or you can get them printed off as 4x6 photos.
P.S. I have been using all my newly downloaded FREE digital scrapbooking items. YAY!
Add Video

5 comments:

  1. I love it. That's a great idea. Will you send me the info. chelsie20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love these! Here's my email- jessicaageorge@gmail.com

    super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, you did an amazing job! If you are still able to email the file I would love a copy. rlamar@layer2.org

    Thanks Kassy,and good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoooH OOOOOH Pick me pick me! I want a copy;) kristilthom at gmail (dot) com ;)
    The box you made is adorable! I may just have to become crafty....
    Thanks for sharing this - it really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...