Monday, October 10, 2011

John's...ah...hmm...yah...

Everyone is always asking me what John is doing for his thesis for his Masters in Chemical Engineering (for those that did not know that that is what he is studying). And I always say the same thing. "Something with oscillating flow." Now if that makes sense to you, well Kudos. But that is about the only big words I know that explains what he is doing. The other words I have no idea what they are or mean let alone know how to spell. Well, John recently asked me to take some pictures of... uh.. whatever this is so that he could put it into his presentation. I used to get upset because John would never really tell me about his day. Until one time he did... now I don't really ask him any more. :)  I think when he noticed the complete glazed look in my eyes, his response "well, let's see, how can I dumb this down".....yaaah. I just don't ask about what all he did that day any more. We are all much happier this way. ;) Anyways, here are the pics. 




2 comments:

  1. Looks complicated. Glad I can just stay dumb and look after kids all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see, that looks like oscillating flow. We are so blessed to have brilliant husbands! Adam literally can't talk about his work. The other day someone asked me how I deal with not knowing what my husband does all day. I told them I got used to not understanding what he was doing in college so now even if he could tell me I probably wouldn't understand anyway. I cope by spending the pay check!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...