Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elvin's Tonsillectomy

He is doing pretty good. All things considered. He is a little trooper though. I have found that it is easiest when we distract him from the pain.
This was that night. We ended up having to stay the night. So Elvin got his new surprise toy early. He was trying to be excited about it, but he was so out of it.
This was after. My poor boy. He did pretty good though waking up from the anesthesia.
You can kind of see. Sorry. It was hard to get a good view.
This was just before they took him back.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww best of luck to you guys with the recovery.
    I hope it all goes well.
    I love your top little scrapbook title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little trooper!! I'm glad he's doing better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...