Monday, February 28, 2011

Help! Anyone out there??

So I have been playing around and learning how to design my own scrapbooking kits. And this is my first one that I came up with. 

I had this old photo storage box that I got the inspiration from. Here is a photo of it:

So my question is this: If I did more kits and made them downloadable here (or on my photography blog) for free, would anyone want them?? Would you download them? I want to see how much interest there would be in them before I go to the effort of making them. I love doing it and I do it for myself already. So leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. Thanks everyone. OH! And let me know what you think of this kit. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love it! Esp. for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how you download it and use it.
    I've been looking for something that I can print off somewhere but I don't know enough info. about it all.
    I'd need extra help, but I like what you've done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...