Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Worst nightmare or funniest moment??

John was gone for the career fair tonight and so it was just me and the boys. Needless to say making a grandiose dinner for just me and the munch kins was not at the top of my priority list, especially when one of those said munch kins hardly ever eats dinner. So I let the picky eater himself choose dinner with the hopes that he would eat well. And, surprise surprise, he chose pastaroni. It is probably his favorite thing to eat next to nuggets. Anyways, when he was on his third bowl, YEP HIS THIRD BOWL! You read that correctly! I was praising him for being such a good eater as we always try to be over the top happy when he eats well. I was telling him how he was going to grow so big and strong because he was eating so well. His reply was this:
"Yep! I AM growing so big and strong. And when I grow SUPER big and strong then I can use mamas sewing machine, and her camera, and her computer, AND her car!" 
Ahhhhh! When did my little man get so smart?? I will be posting a video tomorrow of all his cuteness (and such humility). Just you wait and see. :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...