Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seattle girls/working weekend...

This past weekend I had a wedding in Seattle that I was photographing. I took my friend Marie with me for... Um... Moral support. ;) anyways, we had a flat tire RIGHT before we crossed the bridge into Vancouver from Portland. Which luckily is about a 15 minute drive from my brother Jared's house. So he came to our rescue! Afterwards we went to Joe's Crab Shack. It was my first time and super yummy. The next morning we were at the tire place first thing and while they were putting on the 4 new tires we had breakfast with my brother and niece. (We were planning on getting new ones at the end of the summer anyways and rather than risk another flat....) Seattle was beautiful and filled with weird people! Lol. The wedding and reception were great and the couple were so cute during their pictures. Afterwards Marie and I took the Monorail to Pikes and hit the Crab pot for some clam chowder. Then we braved the night life and went and saw the new. Star Trec. Yes I am a nerd. But that's ok. ;) anyways, all in all it was a fun girls/working weekend. And I was glad to get home to my handsome boys. I had to laugh because Camden and Elvin were wearing their favorite outfits lately. As in just their chonies. At least Elvin still had his shirt on for the pic. 





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...